Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing TM MEU Rear Sight

Options
  • 03-04-2015 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Have any of you guys removed the rear sight from the plastic TM MEU side. It does not look like it can be pushed out from the side as the section in the middle of the slide cut out is too narrow. I guess it must twist off but I don't want to break the piece underneath doing it the wrong way. I'd appreciate any help with doing this properly

Also for anyone that has the stock MEU rear sight to sell I would be interested in getting another. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

If your not happy with drifting out the sight with a punch and mallet, try carefully taking apart the mechanism in the slide underneath the rear sight and look for a grub screw holding the rear sight in place.

Advertisement