Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zippo lighter supplies in Wexford town?

Options
  • 03-04-2015 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hoy there!

Is there anywhere in town that reliably stocks Zippo stuff, ie lighter fuel, wicks and flints? I'd imagine I'd find them somewhere but I figured I'd ask here first, before I make the effort of going in and asking in every spot on main street making an eejit of myself!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Fluid and flints can be had from any of the Euro stores as well as newsagents, fluid only can be found near the tills in Dealz on South Main Street.

As for wicks, sorry, can't help there. You might try O'Toole's on South Main Street who sells new Zippos and may have the necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭SwarfegaHead

Thats perfect, not too much of a rush on wicks, and worst comes to worst I could get them online. Thanks for the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭s8n

The licky lava emporium

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Hynes jewellers I'd say for wicks

Advertisement