Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gorey - RC Churches?

Options
  • 03-04-2015 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭

Can anybody inform me of a couple of Roman Catholic churches in the Gorey area (that are ideally open during the day) that aren't too far away from the Seafield hotel.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Danye wrote: »
    Can anybody inform me of a couple of Roman Catholic churches in the Gorey area (that are ideally open during the day) that aren't too far away from the Seafield hotel.

Thanks in advance.

St. Michael's in Gorey, turn sharp left at the top end of Esmonde Street (at Lloyd's Pharmacy), not sure it's still open during the day as they had anti social problems. Riverchapel is probably closer to Seafield.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Marhay70 wrote: »
    St. Michael's in Gorey, turn sharp left at the top end of Esmonde Street (at Lloyd's Pharmacy), not sure it's still open during the day as they had anti social problems. Riverchapel is probably closer to Seafield.

Thanks for that. I was down there this morning and it was open :)

Where is Riverchapel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

One on Tara Hill is nearer to Seafield. Turn right out of the hotel grounds Continue on past the Orphan Girl pub, then past the Tara Vale pub, up to a T junction. Turn right and it is on the left around 2 miles along the road

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Danye wrote: »

Where is Riverchapel?

Turn left when you come out of Seafield, carry on along that road to the very end, turn left and take the second right, up the hill past Courtown Caravan Park and the church is on the left at the roundabout.

Advertisement