Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Wrestling News & Rumours 2019 Thread ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

Perhaps when the time comes that the Pedigree fails to put down Brock at Summerslam, he has to use another move to put him away? A concussion inducing move that nobody will ever have seen before?

Please let it happen WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

Phoenix Splash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Phoenix curb stomp

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Scott Steiner's Sandbag Challenge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Is he applying for Tough Enough? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Gotta love the big poppa pump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

He sure knows how too make enemy's!!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

He's the greatest human being of all time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Actually sounded coherent in that one. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

rovert wrote: »

Big Joe Joyce is looking well.

Following Devitt's footsteps Junior Heavyweight wise is:

https://twitter.com/THEdavidfinlay/status/601546121714929666

Fit Finlay's son in case you don't know. Fit was a big deal in Japan too.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Palo Alto wrote: »
    He's the greatest human being of all time.

the only problem here is the "human being" part. I quite frankly don't believe it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

That really reminded me of Harley Race putting out a hit on Ric Flair. "Someone take the money!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

BMMachine wrote: »
    the only problem here is the "human being" part. I quite frankly don't believe it

Of course not, he's a genetic freak!

Just a heads up for any that are unaware but The Rock is on the Graham Norton Show tonight. George Clooney will be on as well and I'm wondering if there will be a reference to Stacy Keibler at all? Maybe not; might not even be any wrestling talk for that matter, but it should be good fun. Snoop Dogg is on as well. :cool:

Owens attacking Cena seems so long ago given how heedy this week has been but ESPN covered his son Owen Steen's reaction:

https://twitter.com/espn/status/601847995693424640

Mainstream

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just a heads up for any that are unaware but The Rock is on the Graham Norton Show tonight. George Clooney will be on as well and I'm wondering if there will be a reference to Stacy Keibler at all? Maybe not; might not even be any wrestling talk for that matter, but it should be good fun. Snoop Dogg is on as well. :cool:

Haven't watched yet but I think the two are in different segments sadly. On Eurovision week, Norton tapes the show a fair bit in advance and usually does two groups of guests in shorter interviews, which can be recorded the same night as other guests so that he can jet off to the competition earlier.

So I think it was a looney and Hugh Laurie, and then Rock and Snoop, separately :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

The segment with Rock and Snoop dogg i taught was very funny, especially snoop dogg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

16 years today. Owen Hart, you'll never be forgotten

EpMeSC6.jpg

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Haven't watched yet but I think the two are in different segments sadly. On Eurovision week, Norton tapes the show a fair bit in advance and usually does two groups of guests in shorter interviews, which can be recorded the same night as other guests so that he can jet off to the competition earlier.

So I think it was a looney and Hugh Laurie, and then Rock and Snoop, separately :)

Yep that's exactly what it was. A pity because I wanted to see if Rock could outshine Clooney (and I reckon he could have, though Clooney is quite witty too).

It was good fun all the same.

With regards Rusev ditching the Russian stuff and going a new direction, I really hope he's not going to wind up as a lame midcard act after all the good work of the past 18 odd months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Jericho's Instagram has been hacked. Some 'ahem' NSFW images being posted atm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Brendão wrote: »
    Jericho's Instagram has been hacked. Some 'ahem' NSFW images being posted atm.

Of what or who?

Edit: - I googled. The regret was instant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    The regret was instant

I also really regret googling it and finding out what was posted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Haha I think it's gas. Obviously very immature and vulgar but it's a cheap laugh. I've been growing tired of jerichos shtick lately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

You've got the intelligence to actually hack someone's twitter....At least post something even relatively intelligent ****ing hell ....Idiots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Ric Flair is going to be on Colin Murray's show on Talksport shortly. its half 10.....surely he's drunk at this stage??

Owens's new shirt doesn't have NXT tags on it indicating he is "main roster" now:
    W09762.jpg

Obviously Cena and WWE have been putting him over super strong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

No surprises there if Owens does come up. Hes the best heel in the whole company and the main roster is seriously lacking in good heels.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement