Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Wrestling News & Rumours 2019 Thread ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

They need to stop with this wild card sh1t now then.

Have two rosters separate and and let Heyman & Eric run their own brands with no interference.

But we know that won't happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,300 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Did anyone see the tommy dreamer comments for earlier today about being so down and depressed that he was thinking about shooting Heyman and himself at Wrestlemania 17 ? Imagine if that had happened ?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Did anyone see the tommy dreamer comments for earlier today about being so down and depressed that he was thinking about shooting Heyman and himself at Wrestlemania 17 ? Imagine if that had happened ?

I did, and I'd rather not imagine such a scenario to be honest.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Itssoeasy wrote: »

I did, and I'd rather not imagine such a scenario to be honest.
    Oh believe me I’m delighted it didn’t happen and dreamer seems in a much better place now but would wwe even be a thing now if it had ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Crazy week in wrestling when that dreamer story is not being talked about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Nah, Satin doesn't know anything. That NXT Fox thing was debunked months ago. They are doing a studio style "This Week in WWE" show on FS1.

Just finished The Wrestlers in Viceland and what a fantastic series.

Damian Abraham did a great job telling the diverse stories of wrestling and wrestlers from around the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭ThePott

Is it as good as Dark Side of the Ring?

I found it better and a lot more interesting.

It was filmed about two years ago so wrestlers have moved on a bit and you can see where they are now compared to then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just started the first episode of The Wrestlers. Never saw Dark Side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Where would one find these

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

EC3, Cesaro and Roode are apparently a faction now.

Their name?

The Mainevent Musclemen.

I'm sure they'll be as successful as all the great factions of the past, like 3MB and Spirit Squad. Probably less tv time though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

lawlolawl wrote: »
    The Mainevent Musclemen.

Assume that's the show Main Event and not an actual main event of a card.

Speaking of Cesaro where is the big ginger lad ? Is he done in the ring bar the shouting ?

ERG89 wrote: »
    Assume that's the show Main Event and not an actual main event of a card.

You are correct in that assumption.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Even the Musclemen would be a better name

Where’s Vince and his randomly shortening of names when you need him now

How about Main Event Mafia?

Nah, never mind. That'd be a stupid name.

On another note, since her tryout was mentioned here, the WWEPC youtube channel posted a video of the tryouts Session Moth took part in

Some good videos on their page. I knew there would be a Kacy reaction vid for Ricochet's win

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Wonder has this new faction any connection to Bray and his Muscleman dance.

Liking The Wrestlers series, only watched a couple and I like the way it's been put together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

J. Marston wrote: »

In his very next Tweet he claims he's "the best of the best doing it right now".

Delusional. He's a dollar store knock off of Omega and he's also a big part of the reason the ratings are tanking.

He's boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

J. Marston wrote: »

Blaming it on stubbornness, easy way to weasle out of saying he got rattled by Ospreay responding.

https://i.imgur.com/UUhNXdj.jpg

I love this pair of grifters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Delusional. He's a dollar store knock off of Omega and he's also a big part of the reason the ratings are tanking.

I don’t see how you’d get this. They wrestle a similar general style but lay out their matches completely differently, to the point I’d say they’d likely fundamentally disagree on some core aspects of wrestling. It’s ridiculous to say one is ripping off the other, nevermind the fact that the work Omega is known for came after Rollins was called up to the main roster so he’d have to be the one doing the ripping off if either is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/127636/corey-graves-maria-mike-gallows-and-anderson-wwe-updates-and-more-from-backstage-at-raw.html?p=1

As far as the Mike & Maria stuff goes....yikes.
    Gallows & Anderson look to be staying. I'd a massive fear they'd return to New Japan & feud with Guerilla's of Destiny for a seriously awful tag title match run. Kinda hoping Tama Tonga & Tonga Loa go to WWE as they're miserable matches put me to sleep.

For AEW I'd be all in on getting Ortiz & Santana from Impact as they've been one of the best tag teams around the last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

In his very next Tweet he claims he's "the best of the best doing it right now".

He's boring.

You make wwe diehards seem unbiased which honestly is a talent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

leggo wrote: »
    I don’t see how you’d get this. They wrestle a similar general style but lay out their matches completely differently, to the point I’d say they’d likely fundamentally disagree on some core aspects of wrestling. It’s ridiculous to say one is ripping off the other, nevermind the fact that the work Omega is known for came after Rollins was called up to the main roster so he’d have to be the one doing the ripping off if either is.

He also said the only reason Street Profits were on RAW is because Private Party had a good match on AEW's last show (well, on their pre-show). Mental.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    He also said the only reason Street Profits were on RAW is because Private Party had a good match on AEW's last show (well, on their pre-show). Mental.

Why else were they there?

They moved War Machine up when they were NXT tag champs and they had to drop the belts. Why would they do the exact same thing again with Street Profits?

Pure knee-jerk stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement