Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I went out to the Garden under the full moon, BEAUTIFUL. EARTH, ROCKS, LIFE,

• 04-04-2015 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,

I'm 18 years old and started to drink. Anyway I got out of my house and went to the garden under the full moon, then my cat came out, and its like. all we are is just rocks, well not rocks, but in this so called 'universe' so far that we know of, we're just a bunch of ****ing monkeys, look at us. we think we're great with inventing this that, and O.K people invented the internet and screens and fair ****ing play to them, they're like on a whole new level than I am, I in fact am just a chimp. but that's it. like, look at us 'humans' in the west, I know I am ****ed up. its just crazy. look at us. we're on a rock, and its amazing. THERE'S LIFE, LIFE FROM BACTERIA, we are living, life. nature, earth, humans, cats,frogs,etc,etc. its just we.

guys, there's something else out there, there has to be, like come on. its so crazy. as we act in our lifes, all we are is a still rock. a stone wall has more of a personality and life than we huamns do. but man if we could all help each other, understand more and stuff. you know. and all this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Go home OP you're drunk! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

Ahhh, 18. Great age. Yes the rocks and cats and frogs are lovely. Now drink lots of water and go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭HeyArnold320

'understand more and stuff. you know. and all this.'
    - Nelson Mandella

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

No way drink is responsible for this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 jazzdude18

jacksie66 wrote: »
    Was there a half moon?
    Then a total eclipse?

Then a total eclipse of the heart?

well the moon is full. full white it is, its amazing.

and like we humans, like O.K we got to a far stage, but at the same time, we're so violent and all this no love.

we destory everything. tHERE IS NO LOVE. WHY? NO LINFINITE LOVE AROUND MOTHER EARTH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

OP,even if you remember to read your opening post some time later today i am sure it will complete sense to you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 491 ✭✭Dozer Dave

kneemos wrote: »

I blame inbreeding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

jacksie66 wrote: »
    Was there a half moon?
    Then a total eclipse?

Then a total eclipse of the heart?

No,no, there was a full bottle,then a half bottle then he went out to the garden and there was a rock and a cat and some BACTERIA! and stuff and something.

Dozer Dave wrote: »
    I blame inbreeding.
    2edgy4me
    archive.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1387/05/1387053088166.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭beyondbelief67

kneemos wrote: »

Yeah I agree, probably a strange smelling cigarette, or cake ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

If your mammy finds out that you've been drinking her sherry again and posting stupid stuff on the Internet she's going to be very very cross with you and may even ground you and cut off your pocket money. Dont say you weren't warned.

If your mammy finds out that you've been drinking her sherry again and posting stupid stuff on the Internet she's going to be very very cross with you and may even ground you and cut off your pocket money. Dont say you weren't warned.

:oo how did you know?

YOU MONSTER!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

jazzdude18 wrote: »
    well the moon is full. full white it is, its amazing.

and like we humans, like O.K we got to a far stage, but at the same time, we're so violent and all this no love.

we destory everything. tHERE IS NO LOVE. WHY? NO LINFINITE LOVE AROUND MOTHER EARTH

Yeah, we are so violent. Why can't we be more like tigers man!! Or Sharks, or any other predator on the planet.

hi, sorry for my topic, its starting to seem strange now, but at the same time I'm about to drink another glass of whisky, JUDGE ME all you want, but look it is what it is, and I as a human am still trying my best to look more into myself.

Yeah, we are so violent. Why can't we be more like tigers man!! Or Sharks, or any other predator on the planet.

that's a great point, but what about sheep for example? do you see sheep being super angry killing everything?

some animals are loving and caring and peaceful, but others are not :(

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭beyondbelief67

hi, sorry for my topic, its starting to seem strange now, but at the same time I'm about to drink another glass of whisky, JUDGE ME all you want, but look it is what it is, and I as a human am still trying my best to look more into myself.

Whiskey ? I thought it was cider you were getting your thoughts from ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,841 ✭✭✭buried

Fair play to you jazzdude. Enjoying the outside world on a nice, near summer night, You've nothing to apologize about. Keep it up.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Another glass of whiskey and your inner self will be spewed all over the floor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Do you even like jazz?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,211 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

that's a great point, but what about sheep for example? do you see sheep being super angry killing everything?

some animals are loving and caring and peaceful, but others are not :(

Do you see people being super angry and killing everything?

Then close your eyes, and you don't have to see them any more.

Instant, infinite peace.

Be in the moment jazzerdude. Be well.

This post was brought to you by the letters H, and I :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Ahhh, haven't been stoned in years.

Anyway. Stoner vibes.... .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Ranchu

Mint Aero wrote: »
    Do you even like jazz?

I'd say he's fond of the jazz cigarettes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Interesting i see now what i look like to others on boards.... Very very interesting. im going to add more vodka to my coke and start writing a thesis and a report on my findings.

But yes earth is an amazing place when you block out human interaction and sit on a mountain top

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Quit while you're ahead there buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,841 ✭✭✭buried

OP needs a british styled countryside themepark to legitimately enjoy the night-time countryside whilst having a few drinks

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Choodefat

Jazz

Just be beautiful now

Try Main St tomorrow

... .. ... . ,........
    If it twists too far

You'll miss IT

Sure it's all moons and rocks and beautiful life now, but tomorrow it'll be stomach cramps and headaches and never-agains.

Drink a litre of water before you go to bed OP, and make sure you pee before you sleep. Have some water beside your bed and some paracetamol, and learn from this impending experience. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

OP stop listening to Rogan's podcasts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Lunar eclipse today too

awww, I feel ike crap now. its just so craapp,y, BUT AT THE Samt time why are we here,
    WE ARE\
    HERE
    BECAUSE
    OF T
    THEB
    BRAIN

THE
    BRAIN
    IS
    CRAZY

but
    most

of

all
    you
    exisit

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Choodefat

PSST!

Hey Jazz?

This is your BRAin talking...

Drink the W-A-T-E-R

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Placebo. It's one hell of a drug.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Hi,

I'm 18 years old and started to drink. Anyway I got out of my house and went to the garden under the full moon, then my cat came out, and its like. all we are is just rocks, well not rocks, but in this so called 'universe' so far that we know of, we're just a bunch of ****ing monkeys, look at us. we think we're great with inventing this that, and O.K people invented the internet and screens and fair ****ing play to them, they're like on a whole new level than I am, I in fact am just a chimp. but that's it. like, look at us 'humans' in the west, I know I am ****ed up. its just crazy. look at us. we're on a rock, and its amazing. THERE'S LIFE, LIFE FROM BACTERIA, we are living, life. nature, earth, humans, cats,frogs,etc,etc. its just we.

guys, there's something else out there, there has to be, like come on. its so crazy. as we act in our lifes, all we are is a still rock. a stone wall has more of a personality and life than we huamns do. but man if we could all help each other, understand more and stuff. you know. and all this.

I have use for someone like you.

Fight Club - Space monkey: https://youtu.be/bwPKLogb1RU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭FueledbyCoffee

Is the Blood moon thing tonight or tomorrow night ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

How's the head?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭NotASheeple

I in fact am just a chimp

Well thanks for clearing that up, because your post certainly was suggesting it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

Sciprio wrote: »

:confused:

"Black science man" is Columbia and Harvard-educated astrophysicist, Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

What has that quote got to do with him?

That quote was uttered by another black man. Is that the link?

conorh91 wrote: »
    :confused:

"Black science man" is Columbia and Harvard-educated astrophysicist, Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

What has that quote got to do with him?

That quote was uttered by another black man. Is that the link?

Most people know who it is including me. It's meant as a joke.

Most people know who it is including me. It's meant as a joke.
    What's the joke? I was asking a question.

It is like attributing that really stupid GW Bush quote, about fish-human coexistance, to Christopher Hitchens. They're both white, but that's where the association ends.

Just makes no sense, not even in a funny way.

What does deGrasse have to do with Oscar Gamble?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

This is why you should never drink alone OP.

What's the joke? I was asking a question.

It is like attributing that really stupid GW Bush quote, about fish-human coexistance, to Christopher Hitchens. They're both white, but that's where the association ends.

Just makes no sense, not even in a funny way.

What does deGrasse have to do with Oscar Gamble?

He's black and a scientist. Most scientists are presumed white.

He's black and a scientist. Most scientists are presumed white.
    But Oscar Gamble isn't a scientist... I was hoping there was some latent punchline in there?

Presumably it's not just something along the lines of all black people look the same.

But Oscar Gamble isn't a scientist... I was hoping there was some latent punchline in there?

Presumably it's not just something along the lines of all black people look the same.

Research it yourself there if you're really intrigued. I'm off to enjoy the rest of my saturday.

Research it yourself there if you're really intrigued. I'm off to enjoy the rest of my saturday.
    There's no link. It's a waste of time.

Presumably some idiot just couldn't tell the difference between two black men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭NotCominBack

Ahh to be 18 again, the inner search via whiskey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Legal highs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement