Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building beside Munster Express Office

Options
  • 04-04-2015 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭

The building across from the office where the Eurolines buses depart. Used it be a tourist office and where have they moved to. Really nice looking building and was good for the tourist office! (unless I am going mad)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

This building? It was the Tourist Office I think and Waterford Museum of Treasures. It's home to the WIT School of Architecture now. The Tourist Office is further up the quay near Jordan's now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    The building across from the office where the Eurolines buses depart. Used it be a tourist office and where have they moved to. Really nice looking building and was good for the tourist office! (unless I am going mad)

They moved to the other end of the Quay to the opposite the Plaza

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

What are the metal nipples for?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,433 ✭✭✭✭looksee

And before it was the Museum it was an amazing scrap dealer/second hand place, and before that...well originally it was a warehouse - interesting info here http://www.buildingsofireland.ie/niah/search.jsp?type=record&county=WA&regno=22500295

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Adyx wrote: »
    This building? It was the Tourist Office I think and Waterford Museum of Treasures. It's home to the WIT School of Architecture now. The Tourist Office is further up the quay near Jordan's now.

That's the one, shouldn't of being moved, was in a good location close to hotels, bus/train stations.

• Advertisement
Advertisement