Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bubble wrap and cardboard boxes-Dundalk

Options
  • 04-04-2015 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

I want to post some items off to a friend but I need bubble wrap and cardboard box of a particular size. Does anyone know what shop in Dundalk I'd buy these things?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭house45

I want to post some items off to a friend but I need bubble wrap and cardboard box of a particular size. Does anyone know what shop in Dundalk I'd buy these things?

I'd try don keatings on the ramparts on distillerery lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭The Darkroom

house45 wrote: »
    I'd try don keatings on the ramparts on distillerery lane.

I did but they sell in wholesale and they're a rip off. 60m of bubble wrap for 50 euros. I looked on eBay when I got home and it's like £3 for 20m of bubble wrap from the UK. Rip off Republic as usual.

I'd buy the wrap on eBay but I need to ship this Tuesday so.... Any other ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭house45

I did but they sell in wholesale and they're a rip off. 60m of bubble wrap for 50 euros. I looked on eBay when I got home and it's like £3 for 20m of bubble wrap from the UK. Rip off Republic as usual.

I'd buy the wrap on eBay but I need to ship this Tuesday so.... Any other ideas?

The only other place that I can think of would be devenennys across from the court house. On Crowe street,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

Oriel Office Equipment on the Ramparts. They definitely do bubble wrap, I've bought it there myself before. Probably boxes too.

042) 933 6389

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭doney84

Not sure about bubble wrap but Easons in the Marshes sell boxes for posting.

• Advertisement
Advertisement