Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Livery and horse transport - North Cork

Options
  • 04-04-2015 7:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭

Does anyone now of any livery yards in the North Cork area? I have googled but any contact details seem to be going back a few years so would love to hear if anyone has any current details of yards they know!

I am also looking to move a horse and don't have a box so any knowledge of transport companies that would transport within Ireland would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Pat_Planky

Clip Clop Cabs offer nationwide transport. They can be found on facebook and are a friendly little operation.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

North Cork is a large area, are there particular features you want in the yard?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Yeh that's the problem, I know a few but they would be 40/50 mins drive from where I work so I suppose close to Mallow and open in the evenings are the main things I'm looking for, but really just looking for yards other people have had good experience with as I've had some not so fantastic experiences in other areas of the country, and she is precious! :o

Advertisement