Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avocado Cafe - Georges St Arcade

Options
  • 04-04-2015 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Avocado Cafe have left the arcade. Does anyone know if they have closed permanently or just moved. Their Facebook page doesn't say.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

I have never noticed this cafe but I have noticed that worscht has disappeared. I tried worscht's facebook page link on their website and it brings you to the facebook page of avocado kitchen cafe. Odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭wattlendaub

Anyone know the story with this? I was hoping to check them out as I enjoyed their previous place (Worscht).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I think they may have been related (Worscht and Avocado Kitchen). I loved Worscht, but Avocado Kitchen was just ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

There was no notice that they were going to close. Seems odd.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

On the other hand, they were replaced with the Ugly Ducking who are excellent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement