Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ratio of bio liquid

• 04-04-2015 12:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭

Slept through my alarm this morning and woke up to find that there was an Accident in the living room. What's the best ratio of bio liquid to water for cleaning it up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Sorry, I just chuck some in, don't measure it, very unscientific. I'm sure you've done it by now, but maybe use the measurements they give for handwashing, if they do that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Thanks. In the end I went for a 20% mix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

hmmm i have been using bio powder.... should it be liquid to clean up accidents?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

ene wrote: »
    hmmm i have been using bio powder.... should it be liquid to clean up accidents?

Don't think it makes any difference? We use powder because our washing machine works better at low temps with powder tabs than it does with the liquid ones.

Advertisement