Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness classes in Maynooth

Options
  • 04-04-2015 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

I've been a member of Glenroyal but found the classes I wanted booked up quickly. I'm also looking at classes from a social aspect as I don't know anyone in the area. Are there classes advertised anywhere? (I'm only a beginner, fitness wise!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

Sphere - business park.
    TRX - business park
    Macfitness - rathcoffey road.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Rathkenny

I think Finesse on the main street is great. They do trx, strength & conditioning, barre & Pilates - maybe other stuff but I'm not sure. Beginners definitely catered for. You can buy a block of 10 or 25 classes and pick & choose the ones you go to or you can pay as you go.

I know a few people who go to Target Fit in the business park and have great things to say about it. It doesn't suit me as you have to commit to certain days a week but I'd probably try it otherwise.

Both have Facebook pages if you want to look them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Finesse on the main street is great, I do the barre classes there

Advertisement