Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 32 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'm thinking of changing plan and getting Remy in now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

:pac:

I have exactly enough funds to do Kane to him - Remy looks like rising tonight...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Join the plan.

manual_man wrote: »
    :pac:

I have exactly enough funds to do Kane to him - Remy looks like rising tonight...

Now that would be brave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Transfers confirmed,

Erikson and Hutton to Ivan and Zaha, reckon I will do Giroud to Remy next weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Four pt hit taken. Will probably re juggle the starting 11 few more times before bed. The two new players are not garranted to play. More concerned about GW33 as per my thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Edit. Here it is... http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2015/04/10/the-remy-conundrum/

I was wobbling too. There's a good article on FFS about Remy which nearly had me. We'll see what the humour is like on me when i get back from Finn Park and we'll take it from there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

spock. wrote: »
    Triple post :pac:

Grr. Bloody phone and countryside coverage!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Micheal Duff in for Naughton. Thoughts on Dier or Dave?

£2.5m then sitting in the bank and and an injured Lloris looking at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Krul (panti)

Bellerin. Rose. Clyne. ( pva+ Baird)

Eriksen. Silva. Fellaini. Hazard (c) (Boyd)

Kane Aguero Benteke

Squad for this week. Have 1 ft, but am planning to bank it. Do I need to make any changes? Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Right so I am definitely starting Ivan and Alder.
    Who to start with them. CDawson, Bellerin or PVA?
    I can see an argument for and against all 3.

I could also play more than 1 of them and bench Silva or Aguero but that's madness surely?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Now that would be brave

Feck it i've taken the punt. Eriksen to hog the Spurs points this week now please :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Austin to Remy DONE. Carrying over a transfer next week too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Have brought in Remy for Austin

Myhill
    Terry-PVA-Bertrand
    Sanchez-Hazard--Eriksen-Silva
    Aguero-Kane-Remy

Foster-Schlupp-Boyd-Naughton

1FT left. Not sure what to do with Naughton

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I'll be waiting to jump on the Remy bus until next week, I think. Aguero is on his last chance and I'm happy enough with Kane and Giroud for now so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Need a differential to make help close a 35 point gap so it come down to ...

Giroud v Rooney

... whichever I bring in will be long term.

Already have Kane & Austin.

My rival has Kane, sturridge and Aguero si not interested in Sturridge or Augero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

What am I missing? Why is everyone jumping on Remy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Because in all probability he will be starting upfront on his own in a team that is steamrolling its way to the league title plus he scores goals when given a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Because in all probability he will be starting upfront on his own in a team that is steamrolling its way to the league title plus he scores goals when given a chance.

He's also only 7.1 million.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Psst....Ibe is just about for for Liverpool.....

Krul (panti)

Kane Aguero Benteke

Squad for this week with 4.1 in the bank. Have 1 ft, but am planning to bank it. Do I need to make any changes? Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Krul (panti)

Kane Aguero Benteke

Squad for this week with 4.1 in the bank. Have 1 ft, but am planning to bank it. Do I need to make any changes? Thanks in advance.

I would play Panti instead of Krul.
    Your team looks ok to bank the transfer though.
    I would say get a Chelsea defender, but I have a feeling QPR-Chelsea will be high scoring so best wait til next week or the double.

spock. wrote: »
    I would play Panti instead of Krul.
    Your team looks ok to bank the transfer though.
    I would say get a Chelsea defender, but I have a feeling QPR-Chelsea will be high scoring so best wait til next week or the double.

Yeah I will and that's exactly what I was planning to do

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭El festino

Thinking Austin to Remy. Seems mad with Austin at home albeit against Chelsea who are not keeping clean sheets.

It's the right thing to do thou.. isn't it? :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭basillarkin

El festino wrote: »
    Thinking Austin to Remy. Seems mad with Austin at home albeit against Chelsea who are not keeping clean sheets.

Well I have just done it. Hope it works out. Don't have the balls to capt him but will capt hazard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

menoscemo wrote: »
    Right so I am definitely starting Ivan and Alder.
    Who to start with them. CDawson, Bellerin or PVA?
    I can see an argument for and against all 3.

I could also play more than 1 of them and bench Silva or Aguero but that's madness surely?

Anyone?
    I have Dawson, Silva and Aguero starting ATM with Bellerin and PVA on the bench.

El festino wrote: »

I just made that move. Austin is 11/4 for an anytime goal and remy is evens with PP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

menoscemo wrote: »
    Anyone?
    I have Dawson, Silva and Aguero starting ATM with Bellerin and PVA on the bench.

I'd go with that but not much in it. I'm going Myhill over Panti and benching PVA also. Benched both last week too which didn't turn out great

I just made that move. Austin is 11/4 for an anytime goal and remy is evens with PP.

So is Studge, evens that is! :). Both 9/2 for two or more as well.

I want Studge for the double, if I get Remy I will probably get Sturridge in for Kane for 34. If I get Sturridge and Remy looks like playing both in the DGW I may get him in for Kane.

Remy, Sturridge and Aguero could be an epic line up for DGW 34.

Btw, have you a load of cash tied up in Sanchez if you sell him. I can sell for 33 & 34 and buy back for the same money or at most 0.1 more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Im thinking Remy in for Costa. Would like some Liverpool coverage for Monday night so Sterling / Henderson are the only options.

Is it worth taking out Ozil or Eriksen for Sterling? These will be transfers I will probably be making before GW 34 regardless

Im thinking Remy in for Costa. Would like some Liverpool coverage for Monday night so Sterling / Henderson are the only options.

Is it worth taking out Ozil or Eriksen for Sterling? These will be transfers I will probably be making before GW 34 regardless

I wouldn't say so this week given the fixtures, Eriksen or Ozil could score well this week, Sterlings position is not certain, FFS predicted team has him back a wing back, although I'd doubt that myself.

The problem is I'll hemorrhage value on Costa by keeping him another fortnight which could cost me for my DGW team. I only have PVA and Naughton that won't play next week so the blank isn't a big deal (granted Cork isn't the best starter). I've just confirmed it, here's hoping I'll see a lot of this on Monday

hi-res-e004830a8445faff15e8b493496f5315_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Right, fukit. I'm in. Probably shouldn't make decisions when just back from Harps winning a top of the table clash, but I'm in buoyant mood and this has been my gut move.

Fearful of Remy against QPR defence, really wish I could have 4 forwards this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

FHFC wrote: »
    I wouldn't say so this week given the fixtures, Eriksen or Ozil could score well this week, Sterlings position is not certain, FFS predicted team has him back a wing back, although I'd doubt that myself.

Sturridge is a gamble, Remy is the obvious play when I factor in my rivals most likely move. I got Sturridge in after his comeback and it backfired.... but there is still a nagging voice in my head screaming Sturridge. The lack of Liverpool midfield options is making him look more tempting

Sturridge is a gamble, Remy is the obvious play when I factor in my rivals most likely move. I got Sturridge in after his comeback and it backfired.... but there is still a nagging voice in my head screaming Sturridge. The lack of Liverpool midfield options is making him look more tempting

I have been unable to let go of The Sturridge notion too, trigger pulled now, no, going back. Just need to back Remy for 2 or more goals and I'm away to bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I've taken my first punt in quite a while and gone Aguero out, Remy in. Feels strange not having Aguero but at this stage of the season and 10 weeks of red arrows in 12, I just don't give a ****. :pac:

Frees up a nice bit of cash too. I may even get him back in for Giroud (who has a blank) next gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Should I start Myhill (LEI) or Davis (HULL)?

I have Bertrand so should I double up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Should I start Myhill (LEI) or Davis (HULL)?

I have Bertrand so should I double up?

Had the same dilemma (but with Alderwerield instead of Bertrand) and I've gone for the two Southampton players.

Southampton odds on to keep a clean sheet (4/5), West Brom are almost 2/1 (9/5). In fact, Paddy Power have Southampton as the only side odds on to keep a clean sheet this week.

Paully D wrote: »
    Had the same dilemma (but with Alderwerield instead of Bertrand) and I've gone for the two Southampton players.

Southampton odds on to keep a clean sheet (4/5), West Brom are almost 2/1 (9/5). In fact, Paddy Power have Southampton as the only side odds on to keep a clean sheet this week.

Really tough one to call. Feel like going for Myhill just to play it safe though :( I'll decide that in the morning I think!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Will Craig Dawson be back into Albion defence after their poor show last day out?

• Advertisement

On Bet365 they have Sturridge on shorter odds than Remy. Yay!

Anytime 21/20 v. 10/11
    2 or more. 5/1 v 4/1
    3 or more 22/1 v 16/1

This cannot possibly go wrong!! :eek:

Will Craig Dawson be back into Albion defence after there poor show last day out?

Almost certainly I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Anytime 21/20 v. 10/11
    2 or more. 5/1 v 4/1
    3 or more 22/1 v 16/1

I posted it the wrong thread...
    Ace2007 wrote: »
    It's like that night everyone transferred in Defoe....

Anytime 21/20 v. 10/11
    2 or more. 5/1 v 4/1
    3 or more 22/1 v 16/1

You go for Sturridge FHFC? I could be watching through my hands on Monday night!

On another note WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! :D fantastic win tonight.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I posted it the wrong thread...

Some craic if Drogba starts on Sunday...

Echo in here?

You go for Sturridge FHFC? I could be watching through my hands on Monday night!

On another note WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! :D fantastic win tonight.

Studge in done.

Good luck in the Harps cup semi btw. Forgot to post it on the cups thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭skippy15

Some craic if Drogba starts on Sunday...

Echo in here?

Would actually love if he played with no striker- have feeling might do something crazy like that just to show who is the special one

Studge in done.

Good luck in the Harps cup semi btw. Forgot to post it on the cups thread.

Thanks. Our teams are completely different so it's anyone's game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

skippy15 wrote:
    Would actually love if he played with no striker- have feeling might do something crazy like that just to show who is the special one

Fabregas as false 9? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Current Plan:

This week: Austin -> Murray, save 2nd FT

Gwk 33: Sanchez-> Fabergas, save 2nd FT

Gwk 34 - DGW: Eriksen & Kane(!!) -> Sturidge and Sterling

Thoughts, advice?

F*ck it. I'm going with this plan. I reckon rivals will bring in Remy and will be nervous watching that.

Murray in for Austin!

Advertisement