Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 32 Transfers.

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

remy IN austin OUT done deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Keyinn7

Was making my changes while having a read of this and I clicked on confirm transfers and it reverted me back to my squad and made me do the changes again to my unpleasant surprise that Remy went upto 7.2. So annoying as I had him in for 7.1.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    So is Studge, evens that is! :). Both 9/2 for two or more as well.

I want Studge for the double, if I get Remy I will probably get Sturridge in for Kane for 34. If I get Sturridge and Remy looks like playing both in the DGW I may get him in for Kane.

Remy, Sturridge and Aguero could be an epic line up for DGW 34.

Btw, have you a load of cash tied up in Sanchez if you sell him. I can sell for 33 & 34 and buy back for the same money or at most 0.1 more.
    I got sanchez in for adm gw 7 or 8 he was 10.3 back when it would've been considered a very risky move. Come to think of it I think you did also. Getting him and Hazard in back then kickstarted my season and I haven't taken either out since. If I can manage it I'd prefer to leave sanchez in my team as I'll want him back for gw 35. I wouldn't rule out getting sturridge in myself so will see how things look come gw 34.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Have done Austin -> Rooney for effectively a one week punt this week.

Have two free transfers for next week when I plan to go Rooney -> Murray and Hutton -> Ivanovic.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 kolczastyy

HAVE TO get rid of Downing! Mata or Erkisen? or... ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Needed to spice things up a little this week.
    Jones & Santi out
    Cout & Berty in.

Doubling up on Sou defenders and Cout is a differential for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

I'm going to give last week's and my highest ever scoring captain Austin another week and banking the transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

patmac wrote: »
    I'm going to give last week's and my highest ever scoring captain Austin another week and banking the transfer.

I'm on the fence with Austin. I'm considering doing him to Gomis, I think he's got some favourable fixtures (Eve (h), Lec (a)) over the next two games. But, Austin is the main goal threat for QPR. If they go for it today (which they kinda have to) then he'll most likely be involved in any goals and Chelsea have leaked goals in their last three games.

To stick or twist? That is the question!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Myhill or Panti to start

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Well...I was nowhere near internet access for the deadline so it looks like I'm fielding the same team as last week. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Well...I was nowhere near internet access for the deadline so it looks like I'm fielding the same team as last week. :P

Were you in Rosscommon too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

PARlance wrote: »
    I've a 30 point gap to overturn and by holding on to him he has become a differential. Depsite the last few weeks, he'd be my ideal pick as a differential. Rival has made it hard on himself to swap him back in so I'm hoping to see a return to form.

told you it would pay off, he nearly nabbed that hat trick too. He'll push on now v west ham.

Advertisement