Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting a simple business profile in google+ & youtube

Options
  • 04-04-2015 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Hi all
    I'm trying to setup a simple biz profile in google+ and have the same look and biz name in youtube but i'm constantly ending up with my own name.

so i try for "murphys potatoes" but google tells me to use my real name and setup a biz page called murphys potatoes as I'll have a better google experience........ not so as what I can see now I've a mix of brand name and own name on various google+ / youtube channel attempts.

when I log in using my biz e-mail it still come up as hello "my name".....

can someone shed some light on setting up a google+ profile that can be seen by anyone ( even if they not on google+ ) and then linking youtube should be easier.

aarrgghhh Google , you're great but at times painful.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 Newoak

Set up one account with your real name and then set up business pages through that Gplus A/C, and later you can even edit the name of the original A/C. All G+ A/C will be managed by the first A/C you set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭davgtrek

thanks Newoak. It seems to be the main way alright. Thanks

Advertisement