Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waking up-muscle tremors

Options
  • 04-04-2015 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

This has happened me a couple of times now and was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. After I get up around a minute later( so still fairly groggy) and as I'm walking around my room the muscles on one side of my body start twitching and shaking really uncontrollably. I suppose it's like a fit but im fully aware of what's happening and it only lasts around 30secs.no one else has seen it. I feel fine afterwards was just wondering if it's happened anyone else? I just never heard if it before and it only started a few months back

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭joollyparo

do you sleep late and try to wake up early?, because that is the major source of pain for my body after waking up.

Advertisement