Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just bought hosting and domain name

Options
  • 04-04-2015 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭

Hi i just bought hosting and domain name this is my first time setting up a website so i need help how do i install wordpress through you panel? Can you help me please,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭whats newxt

When i go to the application vault it say "[font=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]Create domain and create web hosting on it to be able to install application[/font]" what exactly do i need to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

There should be an option to install WordPress from the vault. Install it in the root folder \. Leave the field blank.
    It takes a while to install so you probably won't see anything till tomorrow.

It's ok just took time.

so i FTP the server what directory in wordpress in (how do i delete wordpress install)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

If you're having issues please open a support ticket with details of what you are trying to do and our staff will be happy to assist.
    https://www.blacknight.com/support.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement