Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BURN Energy Drink

Options
  • 04-04-2015 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

So I can see on Wikipedia it says it should be possible to buy BURN in Ireland, but I've been looking for it in the Dublin area and can't seem to find it, do any of you guys know if there's maybe a special store that sells it or is it not possible at all to buy it?

Comments

Hi OP,
    Welcome to boards :)
    I've moved your thread to the Dublin City forum where you should get some more helpful answers.
    Please have a read of the charter before posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

I've definitely seen it about but can't remember where. Possibly Supervalu on the quays by O'Connell bridge, or centra in temple bar. I'll have a look when I'm back in work in the city Center on Tuesday if you haven't found any by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Haven't noticed it anywhere given it's coke company it'll no doubt be everywhere soon. Probably have to contact them to find out who stocks it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

I haven't seen it about in a very long time, it used to be everywhere.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Simon2015

They sell it in the bodybuilding shops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

There is a shop on Capel Street. I think it was a Spar. That was the only place I've seen it in in Dublin. Mind you, this was years ago.
    The shop would be just as you come onto Capel Street from Parnell street, you turn left and the shop s on the right hand side (you would face the River Liffey).

• Registered Users Posts: 8 daniellomholt

There is a shop on Capel Street. I think it was a Spar. That was the only place I've seen it in in Dublin. Mind you, this was years ago.
    The shop would be just as you come onto Capel Street from Parnell street, you turn left and the shop s on the right hand side (you would face the River Liffey).

Ahh, wish I saw this before I went to Dublin. I've looked everywhere, but hopefully someone knows a place. :-) It could seem like the sale of BURN has stopped in Dublin, at least.

slinky2000 wrote: »
    I've definitely seen it about but can't remember where. Possibly Supervalu on the quays by O'Connell bridge, or centra in temple bar. I'll have a look when I'm back in work in the city Center on Tuesday if you haven't found any by then.

That would be great, I couldn't find it when I was in Dublin this weekend either. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

Don't think it is made in Ireland anymore, was out here a few years ago. They switched it for relentless in the line up

Tails142 wrote: »
    Don't think it is made in Ireland anymore, was out here a few years ago. They switched it for relentless in the line up

Hopefully there's still a little store somewhere that sells :p

• Advertisement

That would be Centra I'm in there every day think I would have noticed if it was still there. I'll go pop in and take a look in a sec!

In there now they have edge, monster, bpm, red bull and dart. No burn I am afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

went around a few shops at lunch, no sign of it around O'Connell bridge and temple bar.

The hunt for burn is on.

Probably best to contact Coca Cola directly, they may be able to help.

http://www.coca-cola.ie/contact-us/

Probably best to contact Coca Cola directly, they may be able to help.

http://www.coca-cola.ie/contact-us/

But that would be no fun at all!

jimmii wrote: »
    But that would be no fun at all!

We can do both!

Alright guys, thanks for the effort :) I'll try contacting them too, hopefully they know something :P

Advertisement