Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naas Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Anyone have a pizza from Rustic yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MotorMike

beertons wrote: »

Have had a few now as bad as that sounds :-/
    It's Neapolitan pizza, I'd be a fan of Paulies in D4 which is probably one of the best Neapolitan pizza joints in Ireland , It's a very close second , Probably lacks a tad on sauce ! Order extra if you like a saucey pizza

I only like sauce for dipping the crust.

It's up against my own base recipe, it'd wanna flip me over to beat me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭HONKEY TONK

Hi All

Anyone got suggestions for an Auto body repair shop to fix some deep scratches on my car?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Yep. Really good in my opinion. We ate in but they do take away. You would be doing well to get a better take away pizza in naas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

Yep. Really good in my opinion. We ate in but they do take away. You would be doing well to get a better take away pizza in naas

This lad does the best pizza in Ireland, never mind Naas!

http://www.foodjunkie.ie/

You'll find Luke at the Farmers Market beside Trax every saturday till 3, or he does be floating around the town also, keep an eye on his Social Media accounts to see where he's at.

Los Lobos wrote: »
    This lad does the best pizza in Ireland, never mind Naas!

http://www.foodjunkie.ie/

You'll find Luke at the Farmers Market beside Trax every saturday till 3, or he does be floating around the town also, keep an eye on his Social Media accounts to see where he's at.

Oh yes forgot about him completely. I agree his pizzas are amazing at the farmers market, and a lovely guy to boot

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭cunnijo

According to the Leinster Leader online there is speculation that Dunnes Stores may be looking to come to Naas and are interested in the Old Superquinn site. However the company are tight lipped on it

http://www.leinsterleader.ie/news/news/257249/dunnes-stores-tightlipped-on-naas-store-move.html

It is rather strange the auctioneers sign is gone off the McDonalds site, which backs onto it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

The McDonalds property was sold, hence the auctioneers sign removed. For such a quick purchase at 3/4 of a million or so, you would imagine it is a noteworthy purchaser.

Would be an unbelievable boost to the town, no exaggeration

I wouldn't let Dunnes near another shop, after they pulled out if being anchor tennant for the unfinished shopping center.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

I wouldn't let Dunnes near another shop, after they pulled out if being anchor tennant for the unfinished shopping center.

In all fairness the new centre couldn't attract any tenants to sign lease agreements, not just dunnes.

Can't see how the sq site would suit them, but there will be news soon on a new owner of unfinished sc. Buying that would make more sense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

This could easily be Dunnes playing hardball with the owners of the derelict site to get a better deal on being an anchor tenant. 'We will pay this, if you don't like sure there is always the old Superquinn site available..' sort of thing. That is assuming The Derelict is going to be resurrected of course.

Super valu family day in sallins today...

Looking to get the attic insulated. Anyone have a name that is decent?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭franco25

Hi, I was wondering if someone can help, living in an estate that had a very high volume of burgarlies this year, our house has been burgarled on a couple of occasions,very slow response from the gardai,at a deadend on who to contact if gardai are not being proactive. Any ideas

franco25 wrote: »
    Hi, I was wondering if someone can help, living in an estate that had a very high volume of burgarlies this year, our house has been burgarled on a couple of occasions,very slow response from the gardai,at a deadend on who to contact if gardai are not being proactive. Any ideas

16f39e58bede777ff5ad25e57521efb4--german-rottweiler-rottweiler-puppies.jpg

16f39e58bede777ff5ad25e57521efb4--german-rottweiler-rottweiler-puppies.jpg

Class but cant see with young kids

I eircom phonewatch any kind of deterrent? Did the Garda give any reason why your house is so vulnerable?

I eircom phonewatch any kind of deterrent? Did the Garda give any reason why your house is so vulnerable?
    Yeah we have an alarm already,not just our house vunerables,other people have been burgarled more

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Bought a house in Sunday's Well recently. Is this a quiet area?

Anything we should look out for?

• Advertisement

Bought a house in Sunday's Well recently. Is this a quiet area?

Anything we should look out for?

Nah, it is nice and quite estate. Mainly families and teachers renting. Only one roadway in and not the sort of estate you could "creep" around without being generally noticed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

There is plenty of advice out there about prevention of break ins. Get an alarm, use the alarm, close downstairs windows and doors when you are not in the rooms, vary routines, leave cars in driveways, don't leave keys valuables lying around on kitchen tables in view etc. put timed electricity switches on, ask neighbour/friends to open/close blinds when away etc.

I believe most break ins are opportunist and definitely the more difficult it looks to break in, the less chance they will take.

But it's one of the worst feelings in the world.....having intruders in your property.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Nah, it is nice and quite estate. Mainly families and teachers renting. Only one roadway in and not the sort of estate you could "creep" around without being generally noticed

It's great that there's only one way in/out. Also, love the fact that it's all bungalows - very unique.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 OreoNen

Hi everyone, I'm looking for recommendations for someone to do a snagging list for a newly built house in the naas/sallins area. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Has anybody got low water pressure in Osberstown area of Naas ?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭shellycub

MotorMike wrote: »

I'm in Sallins and have no water in cold tap. Hoping it'll be back by tomorrow. I came here to see if anyone was talking about it.

shellycub wrote: »
    I'm in Sallins and have no water in cold tap. Hoping it'll be back by tomorrow. I came here to see if anyone was talking about it.

Thankfully not alone so!

Apologies for the double post admin !

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭shellycub

MotorMike wrote: »
    Thankfully not alone so!

Apologies for the double post admin !

Was glad when I saw your post!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Still the same, totally gone now and nothing on the water website to indicate an issue

Weirdly I heard what sounded like a digger last night when it started, wondering did someone go through something

Advertisement