Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiking/walking groups in Europe.

Options
  • 04-04-2015 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭

I know this is a long shot but does anyone here on boards have any associations with walking/hiking groups in Europe esp from.....
    Germany
    Austria
    Switzerland
    Italy

It's for a business idea I'm running with so I don't like talking about it online. I can say by PM if thats ok

I know Google is my friend but a lil help from people in the know is greatly valued and appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niall_daaS

kupus wrote: »
    I know this is a long shot but does anyone here on boards have any associations with walking/hiking groups in Europe esp from.....
    Germany
    Austria
    Switzerland
    Italy

It's for a business idea I'm running with so I don't like talking about it online. I can say by PM if thats ok

I know Google is my friend but a lil help from people in the know is greatly valued and appreciated.

In Germany the main asscociation would be the Deutscher Wanderverband (www.wanderverband.de). They provide the German long distance walking routes and promote walking around Germany. Another bigger association is the Sauerländischer Gebirgsverein (check www.sgv.de). It's a private association of volunteers developing and maintaining walking routes in the Sauerland (NRW).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

Thanks Niall, I'll start digging.

Advertisement