Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weekend report....

• 05-04-2015 7:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭

Was thinking....

A lot of people scout players and when they see them playing on tv they discuss how they did on chat etc....

So how about reporting on how they did! (Keep it short!!! Some of you have nearly 200 players)

OBLAK, in due to an injury to Moya, kept a clean sheet, surely his time to press a claim for the no.1 spot
    ROMAGNOLI, 20+ appearances this season, one for the future for sure (hopefully at Roma)
    MANOLAS, PJANIC, ITURBE, PAREDES, Finally a win for Roma, nice finish from Pjanic who was best player on the pitch
    HERRERA, ROJO, a brace of fine finishes for Herrera and a clean sheet for Rojo, hopefully CL for Utd and rises for both

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Anwar El Ghazi played the full 90 again as Ajax all but confirmed the title for PSV with a 1-1 draw against Utrecht.

Daniel Bentley continues to perform well in goal for Southend United which is unsurprising considering he is our first choice. He's also attracting the attentions of clubs such as QPR, Nottingham Forest, and Bristol City. TBH, I hope he stays though as he'll be tough to replace, but he does deserve to ply his trade at a higher level.

John Kavanagh had a superb game against Derry City in the Cross on Friday. Again though, I was kind of hoping he'd tone it down a little bit or else he'll go the same way as Brian Lenihan and we'll have to look for yet another replacement (although, clearly, Johnny Dunleavy would just go back there from midfield as we have an over abundance in midfielders).

I'm not sure the latter two were the kind of players you had in mind when you started this thread but there you go!! :D :pac: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Wilberto wrote: »
    Anwar El Ghazi played the full 90 again as Ajax all but confirmed the title for PSV with a 1-1 draw against Utrecht.

Daniel Bentley continues to perform well in goal for Southend United which is unsurprising considering he is our first choice. He's also attracting the attentions of clubs such as QPR, Nottingham Forest, and Bristol City. TBH, I hope he stays though as he'll be tough to replace, but he does deserve to ply his trade at a higher level.

John Kavanagh had a superb game against Derry City in the Cross on Friday. Again though, I was kind of hoping he'd tone it down a little bit or else he'll go the same way as Brian Lenihan and we'll have to look for yet another replacement (although, clearly, Johnny Dunleavy would just go back there from midfield as we have an over abundance in midfielders).

I'm not sure the latter two were the kind of players you had in mind when you started this thread but there you go!! :D :pac: :P

Nope, exactly what I had in mind, players that others would not have even heard of!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

18 year old Antonio Marin has started for Almeria at the Nou Camp tonight. That's a positive sign! :D :pac:

Actually....

Forgot Elivis Manu deserves a special mention for his brace and assist over the weekend, keeping boetius out of the Feynoord team and looks a real prospect... Think that's 11 for the season!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Muniain out for 6 months...Great...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Florin andone - scored again last night for cordoba, that's 5 in 13 games all since new year(6 if you include og last night too)
    Anass achahbar - got his 4th in 3 games for feyenoord
    Lucas barrios - got 9th in 10th game since start of year for montpellier, 11th of 23 league goals this season

Hopefully form continues for all

Draxler on the bench for Schalke!!!!!!!!

Edit.... Came on for 15mins, hopefully he is on the road to recovery!

Oblak, MOTM last night, was brilliant! Easily by best deal on SM, ever......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

A less pleasant update...

Gregory Mertens @ Lokeren collapsed during a league game tonight of a suspected heart attack.

He is currently in an artificial coma.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Tielemans signed a new 5year deal at anderlecht.

Can only assume that this will protect Anderlecht and raise the price for any potential suiters ... buying a 17yr old wonderkid year into a 5 year contract is going to be pricey

• Advertisement
Advertisement