Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub in Limerick for match

• 05-04-2015 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

What pubs show the soccer on big screens? Heading into town during the week to watch the Liverpool match on BT. Pubs that show on big screens not small tvs
    cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Geniass

What pubs show the soccer on big screens? Heading into town during the week to watch the Liverpool match on BT. Pubs that show on big screens not small tvs
    cheers

The still house on Thomas street just up from O'Connell street.

It's a Liverpool pub, but one of the owners/bar men is a Man U supporter and it gets good support from mancs as well. Not a good place to be for the last match :o

Hopefully with only the FA cup to aim for they'll go All out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭kerrylad1

cheers

The still house,opposite supermacs,on O'Connell st,is ur best bet.Big Liverpool fanbase pub :mad: aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭kerrylad1

Geniass wrote: »

It's a Liverpool pub, but one of the owners/bar men is a Man U supporter and it gets good support from mancs as well. Not a good place to be for the last match :o

Beat me too it.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,589 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Geniass wrote: »

Arsenal fans enjoyed it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Geniass

Arsenal fans enjoyed it :D

And I sooooo wanted to want Arsenal to be the ones to overtake Chelsea.

I think I'll just have to ignore it until next year. Because next year.... :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement