Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Plastic Repairs.

• 05-04-2015 12:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭

Went out for a spin this morning, 200 yards from home some f***$¥g Gobs***e came round a blind corner on the wrong side. Bike went over and they carried on. Top of the fairing is cracked. I picked up the broken pieces. Question is, does anyone know if there is someone who can repair and repaint plastics or is it going to be a replacement job?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

What kind of bike is it? How badly damaged is it? How fussy about the repair are you?

Glad you're okay :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

05 Blackbird. Front lowers scratched and the nose cone around the mirror is cracked. Two pieces completly out. I had to pick them up off the road. The bike was mint before today so I want it mint when it's repaired. If that means new panels then thats what I'll do.

Advertisement