Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

great driver instructor ?

• 05-04-2015 2:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi I seen there was an old thread on instructors in limerick so looking for one to help me practice for my full test? and the fees too if possible thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055475459

edit: apologies, this is the old thread but had a new post very recently, may be of some use to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

I always recommend Tom O'Mahony of Shannonside School of Motoring. He's top notch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

alan ryan pass school of motoring a1 very high pass rate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭leakyboots

We should just have a driving instructor thread, seems to pop up every month or two!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

leakyboots wrote: »
    We should just have a driving instructor thread, seems to pop up every month or two!

True! :D

I'd still keep recommending Tom O'Mahoney anyway. Quality teacher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

A1 Motoring. Tom O'Sullivan.

I can forward his contact details if required.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭hagoonabear

Hi thanks for the replies contacted Tom o sullivan, got his number online

Advertisement