Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overpayed bill

Options
  • 05-04-2015 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭

Guys, i mistakenly clicked eircom instead of my aib credit card while online banking and subsequently overpayed my eircom bill by around €400.

Is it yourself or AIB i need to get in touch with to get this refunded ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Joo0

oleras wrote: »
    Guys, i mistakenly clicked eircom instead of my aib credit card while online banking and subsequently overpayed my eircom bill by around €400.

Eircom billing would be your best option 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

oleras wrote: »

Hi oleras

I'm not sure on AIB procedures but they should be able to cancel before it goes through? If they can't you can request the refund from eircom by contacting eircoms accounts team on free phone 1901 or via WeChat here: www.eircom.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    AL

Advertisement