Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business information system grinds?

• 05-04-2015 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Hi all im doing a postgraduate course in accounting and sitting exams in May. I was not planning on sitting the exam for business information systems so ive not been to any of the classes.

Ive been looking at tutorials online and past exam papers and it does not seem too much to get around.

Im registered to sit the exam so if can familiarise myself with the key areas, id like to sit the exam.

Basically i need to know how to draw a data flow diagram, entity relationship diagram and outline the 3 stages of normalisation for which there will be a problem question for each.

Does anybody know where i might be able to get grinds with someone to work through past papers?

Should i be posting this in the IT forum or looking for grinds from someone experienced in computer science given that it is focused on databases and such?

Advertisement