Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC EVW3226 Problems

• 05-04-2015 5:37pm

So ever since upc upgraded me to 240 mbs and the EVW3226 i have been having extremely frustrating problems. I play a lot of league of legends and browse the web loads, ever since the upgrade my games have been disconnecting and sometimes web pages dont load properly, images dont appear on websites and to watch videos some times i have to refresh the page a few times. I have Ethernet and never had any problems before i got the new modem. Any ideas on how to fix this or what to tell upc would be great, THX.

Comments

here is a picture of the system status "imgur.com/bXCj1eS"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

ever since the upgrade my games have been disconnecting and sometimes web pages dont load properly, images dont appear on websites and to watch videos some times i have to refresh the page a few times.

Possibly could be a dns problem. Try temporarily changing to Google's DNS servers to see if it makes a difference:

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

Change the DNS back to automatic if you nwant to roll back the change

Advertisement