Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was it you??

Options
  • 05-04-2015 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,930 ✭✭✭✭

1 winner of the lotto, over €10mill.
    Ticket was a €4 quick pick bought at Souhans in Trim

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

scudzilla wrote: »
    1 winner of the lotto, over €10mill.
    Ticket was a €4 quick pick bought at Souhans in Trim

I'll be watching out for new cars, home improvements (or new homes!!) and multiple holidays!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

People no longer posting on boards should be a give away too ! :)

Good luck to who ever it was

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

Let's hope (if they are local) they spend all their money in and around the town!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,930 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

chewed wrote: »
    Let's hope (if they are local) they spend all their money in and around the town!

For sure, if I won 10mill plus Meath River Rescue would get at least 250k, no questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

I'd buy the Castle and turn it into Tayto World II

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    People no longer posting on boards should be a give away too ! :)

Good luck to who ever it was

It was you. I saw you looking at a new camera AND you were buying new curtains in Leonards. Go on, admit it, it was you......:p

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭blueovalmk2

25,000 won on a scratch card in Souhans today! Wounder if lotto HQ had anything to do with it as i say lottery takings are down in the shop since the big win..lightning doesn strike the same place twice..an all that..

Advertisement