Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After school in Maynooth

Options
  • 05-04-2015 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Could anyone tell me about any after school facilities for primary school age children in Maynooth? I'm thinking of going this route in September, but have no previous experience. Looking for info on locations and approx prices if you have them, but mostly just good recommendations. Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭mushu

The Minnows in Straffan Woods are great. My son is almost three & loves it. They do after school & the staff are all lovely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Kinder Crescent is excellent. Opposite the Maxol.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 santry

Both the girls school and the boys school have after school care. I don't know about the Gaelscoil or the Educate Together.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Repetto

Thanks for those replies, I didn't know about Minnows or Kinder Crescent. I'll check them out. Must look at GNS/BNS too, I've heard in the meantime they are very good. Thanks all.

Advertisement