Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawn scarifier to hire.

• 05-04-2015 10:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hi all, I have treated my lawn for moss with iron of sulphate, now I need to scarify it. anyone have any idea if anyone hires out scarifiers in the limerick area. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭apc

Panda Tool Hire Hyde Road near the railway station

http://pandatoolhire.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

HSS, Childers Rd are also worth a mention - pleasant to deal with and their rates are reasonable enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭dfdream

@patsyrockem, Was it the powder iron of sulphate you used ?
    If yes did you add sand to spread it ?

How long do you expect to wait to scarify from spreading iron of sulphate ?

Do you have bad moss ? Im hoping that its not too bad to leave the lawn looking really bare once I take the moss and thatch away requiring a massive over seeding...
    Hi all, I have treated my lawn for moss with iron of sulphate, now I need to scarify it. anyone have any idea if anyone hires out scarifiers in the limerick area. Thanks

Advertisement