Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a mod

Options
  • 05-04-2015 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭

anyone know those mods with the silicone sleeve on them whats it's name

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

You have me baffled now,there is a few mods that you can buy a silicon sleeve for,it's an extra.
    Is the mod tube or box,mech or regulated?

I think an RDNA has a rubbery feel,it's not a sleeve though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭whats newxt

As far as i know it's a box mod regulated i have often seen pictures of it on the web it has blue silicone on it

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

As far as i know it's a box mod regulated i have often seen pictures of it on the web it has blue silicone on it

Vapor shark and siegeli 100 have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

thanks that the one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

thanks that the one

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I got it right as well,that was a good guessing game:D:D

So does anyone here have one thinking of getting one? Can you recommend it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

There was a lot of problems with the latest model, faulty screens and things like that.

If I was you I'd get an iStick 50w instead. About a third of the price or less and everyone seems to be happy with it. You can get a blue silicon sleeve for it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

So does anyone here have one thinking of getting one? Can you recommend it

I have the slightly older rDna 30. No issues with it at all. Heavy though when compared to the istick 50 that my wife uses.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Kyaner

I have both the rdna 30 and the istick, both are working great, the first istick i got had a badly sitted pin so my atomizers where always at a slight angle so i returned it for a another one, i get a few missfire issues every now and then, click the button nothing happens...Also the it is well known for over volting, giving out more power than what you see on the screen, but you can adjust it to your needs with a bit of trial and error.

The rdna works flawlessly, at some point i dropped it at a weird angle and managed to break the - button, i sent it back to vaporshark and not only they fixed it free of charge, but they also upgraded the battery and charging circuit to their latest iteration, so excellent customer service on their part.

Other than that, if you are not interested in sub ohm then go with the istick simply due to the price difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Kyaner wrote: »
    Other than that, if you are not interested in sub ohm then go with the istick simply due to the price difference.

The 50W iStick does sub-ohm too, down as far as 0.2 Ohms.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Kyaner

I got the small one, not the 50w version, so i'm only speaking of personal experience with what i have been using :)

So i just ordered one got a loong fogger mini looking to build 0.6 ohm coil with 24g kanthal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Just a warning on the iStick 50w, I had to send mine back. The LCD leaked, and then died, within 3 weeks. And I've heard of others having issues with theirs too. I took an IPV mini2 instead, just had to pay the difference. Grand for me as I already had a bunch of 18650 batts and the 4-bay charger. That is one big plus for the 50w, so long as you get an issue free one. You don't need extra batteries. Once charged up they can last up to days!

Advertisement