Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lawnmower service in county cork

Options
  • 06-04-2015 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭

hi,

any of you know where i might get someone to service my john deere ride on lawn mower, at my place or pick it up.

I'm in the ballyvourney area in cork.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

the only place I know of is in Cork city or Fermoy. You could chance ringing the chap in the city Trevor Tool hire I am sure he would point you in the right direction

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Im sure there's a place in Ballincollig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭The Peanut

Im sure there's a place in Ballincollig.

I used a chap called John O'Riordan outside Ballincollig. It was over 5 years ago but I found him very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

Weldons in Killarney are JD dealers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Anne Other

A fella called Tom looks after mine here:
    FARM POWER LTD - MALLOW ROAD
    Carhoo,
    Mallow Road,
    Cork, Republic Of Ireland
    T. 021 4395840

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Snake_Doctor

There is also a very good man in Coachford - let me know if you want his contact no.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭parkerpen

Callanans in Ballincollig are also good but a bit too far away for you maybe? Hopefully you are sorted by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

this came in the door in Macroom yesterday (well a flyer with the details on it) - might be useful

http://www.mymacroom.com/index.php?bc=245&bd=332

Advertisement