Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proving No Claims

Options
  • 06-04-2015 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to prove no claims with Liberty after changing insurers. I sent on a copy of my renewal policy for this year which included details of my no claims (5+ years).

I just received a document which said that Liberty don't accept this as proof. It also lists a whole host of other documents which are not accepted.

It does not state, however, what is accepted. What do I have to send in to prove my no claims?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

jive wrote: »
    I'm trying to prove no claims with Liberty after changing insurers. I sent on a copy of my renewal policy for this year which included details of my no claims (5+ years).

I just received a document which said that Liberty don't accept this as proof. It also lists a whole host of other documents which are not accepted.

It does not state, however, what is accepted. What do I have to send in to prove my no claims?

Thanks
    Hi jive,
    We need you to provide a no claims discount statement from your previous insurer. A photocopy or fax is fine. Please remember to put your policy number on this document before sending it to us.
    Una

Advertisement