Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place to get toddlers haircut

Options
  • 06-04-2015 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anybody know of anywhere in the Dublin 7/ City Centre area that is good at cutting toddlers hair? My son will be 2 in May and I've brought him to Kiddies Kuts twice, but wasn't happy with his hair cut both times (his fringe was as straight as a roundabout). I know it can't be easy to cut toddler's hair, but they are supposed to be experts in cutting kids hair and both times I've been disappointed (not to mention, he surprisingly stayed still for both hair cuts, so really they had no reason not to give him a perfectly great cut). Really need to find a new hairdressers or barbers!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

we bring ours to the chinese hairdresser over the shops on the cabra road. they only charge a fiver

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Donadea Leo

Do it yourself, they just need a bit of a trim and aren't fussy, i cut my son s hair last time, he kept running away and wouldn't stay still, my wife almost had a heart attack when she saw me doing but it s actually grand and it s stopped all the isn't she lovely comments from strangers!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,914 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

The best haircut I ever got for my son was in Grafton Barbers in the IFSC. I thought they wouldn't be used to kids at all, seeing as they're surrounded by offices, but my son insisted on going because my dad was getting his hair cut at the same time. They did a lovely job on his hair, and we went back a few weeks ago for another trim, and he really looked forward to it. Only cost a tenner, and he got a lolly and all at the end.

Advertisement