Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tree down - Eircom removal?

Options
  • 06-04-2015 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭

Hi all

A tree in the back garden partially fell last week and is now leaning against what look like telephone wires. Would Eircom come and cut down the tree if I rang them, or would it be something I have to look after myself?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niall_daaS

TheBazman wrote: »
    Hi all

A tree in the back garden partially fell last week and is now leaning against what look like telephone wires. Would Eircom come and cut down the tree if I rang them, or would it be something I have to look after myself?

Cheers

I would call Eircom and report what happend so they could check if any damage was done. Think it's on you to remove the tree or at least pay for a 3rd party to remove it, because it was your tree. But I would check with Eircom the situation first so no further damage could happen while removing.

Advertisement