Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fota Wildlife Tickets

Options
  • 06-04-2015 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi Good folks of bargain alerts

We're off to Cork for a few days and are trying to figure out if theres any way to save on the €45 entry fee for a family of 4 to the wildlife park? Any suggestions appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Interrobang

How old are your kids?

I don't suppose you have annual membership of Dublin Zoo or another partner zoo that would give you free entry?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

How old are your kids?

I don't suppose you have annual membership of Dublin Zoo or another partner zoo that would give you free entry?

Unfortunately not, they're 6 & 4

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Interrobang

I have annual Conservation membership with Fota and am there regularly with my kids. If an afternoon visit would suit you, I'd be happy to meet you at the entrance and sign you in with me so you can get free entry for some of you. You'd then be free to go do your own thing.

Edited to add: I checked the daily admission prices, and the best combo on my membership would leave you with just €15 entry to pay at the turnstile for one adult ticket, plus the €3 for the car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ptyloch

If you have Tesco clubcard vouchers you can exchange them for entry tokens. You have to do it on the Tesco Clubcard website and they post them out to you so need to have it done a few days in advance before going down there.

Worked great for the Dublin Zoo, I spent maybe 15 euro in vouchers instead of 45 euro at the gate.

Advertisement