Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Zoo

Options
  • 06-04-2015 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone know of any discounts or special offers available please? I don't have enough tesco points to get a ticket for free.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Caroleia

Hi I don't but if you can stretch to the annual pass for families (€7172) it's fantastic value. You can take a varying combination of children and adults so it's quite flexible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Caroleia wrote: »
    Hi I don't but if you can stretch to the annual pass for families (€7172) it's fantastic value. You can take a varying combination of children and adults so it's quite flexible.

A bit steep !!

eamonnq wrote: »
    A bit steep !!

sorry yes I didn't explain that very well. Its a bargain if you go to the zoo regularly, as we did when we had it - a least once month sometimes more. It also could be used to get entry to Fota, not sure if this still the case though. We used it for discounted access to Chester zoo as well IIRC so it well paid for itself by the time we had done with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Raoul Duke

sorry yes I didn't explain that very well. Its a bargain if you go to the zoo regularly, as we did when we had it - a least once month sometimes more. It also could be used to get entry to Fota, not sure if this still the case though. We used it for discounted access to Chester zoo as well IIRC so it well paid for itself by the time we had done with it.

You should have reread your post.

Out of curiosity I had to look up what the actual price was. It's €172.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

We have the pass and it is great value and we get great use out of it, you can still get entry to Fota with it too. It was the €7,172 that I thought was a bit steep!!! :D

• Advertisement

Aargh sorry posting from my phone a pain. Would have done a link but can't not enough posts-no zoo worth that!

Advertisement