Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currency Exchange

Options
  • 06-04-2015 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Was in the north for the weekend and have come home with more Sterling than expected. Need to go to Dundrum today to do some shopping. Is there any where that I can get it exchanged or do I need to wait for banks to re-open tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

JTL wrote: »
    Was in the north for the weekend and have come home with more Sterling than expected. Need to go to Dundrum today to do some shopping. Is there any where that I can get it exchanged or do I need to wait for banks to re-open tomorrow?

I'm sure the exchange places in town are open today lots of tourists around this weekend. You're going to get fleeced on the rate though!

Advertisement