Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Raw 6/4/15

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

rovert wrote: »
    AVOID THE JERICHO/CENA INTERVIEW NOTHING WAS SAID OF CONSEQUENCE AND IT WASN'T ENTERTAINING

No surprise there then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

Is this going to be the start of the rubbish until the Rumble?

Well I didn't watch Raw but judging by this thread I was right :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Well, that was a massively uninspiring Raw. So uninspiring, I can't even be bothered write up much about it....

Was half the roster or something away? Felt like one of those shows where they are using people over and over again in a bid to hide the fact people aren't there, despite the fact that nearly all the "top" guys were...

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

If this is going to be the routine of these podcasts, bring back Stone Cold DAMN IT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Well I didn't watch Raw but judging by this thread I was right :(

It can get quite a bit bland until the Summerfest build up begins, we will get some good Raws, but plenty of blands ones as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Angron wrote: »
    I like the "Give the Divas a chance" thing, but it's so hard to take Naomi seriously when her finisher is a butt bump. It's just ridiculous.

But she got a booty like a Cadillac...

AVOID THE JERICHO/CENA INTERVIEW NOTHING WAS SAID OF CONSEQUENCE AND IT WASN'T ENTERTAINING

Did he spent 5 minutes beating a cow bell while singing Mark Henry's entrance tune. Followed by a Fozzy song for 5 minutes. Followed by Me Undies / Nature box advertisements. And click at the top of the Pag eh for Amazon Canada and every body's goin' Amazon - Amazon USA... Hee hee hee... 45 mins in, the Cena interview starts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Omackeral wrote: »
    Paging A Brad Maddox Guy!

I'm just watching it now and legit popped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

My God you were not lying - that was utter bollocks!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Who was Wyatt waffling on about?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I'm just watching it now and legit popped.

don't get too excited, apparently he's jobbing to Zack Ryder on the house shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Seth Rollins should switch out Big Show & Kane, and bring Sheamus & Wade Barrett into The Authority.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

don't get too excited, apparently he's jobbing to Zack Ryder on the house shows.

Could be worse, he could be stuck in a cave in Mexico

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

They are mentioning this AJ stuff quite a lot.

Yeah. This retirement thing has got to be an angle. Otherwise they wouldn't be mentioning it as much.

That women's match was so horrible. Nikki Bella sucks.

Nikki has been pinned alot lately. I wonder if trying to play up the "Are the Bellas leaving?" bit from Total Divas.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Nikki has been pinned alot lately. I wonder if trying to play up the "Are the Bellas leaving?" bit from Total Divas.

Could be right , although i wonder are they gonna split up the Bellas? Maybe do a similiar thing with Lay-Cool loser leaves the company if one of them didnt resign

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Just out of curiosity have they done that whole switch twins things at all since Nikki was er..enhanced? I haven't been paying attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Tugboats wrote: »
    Who was Wyatt waffling on about?

Bryan maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Was that the end of Miz/Mizdow?

Hopefully they get a match at Xtreme Rules and Mizdow beats Miz, gets on the mic and says "you're welcome!"

I'd love it....

Could be right , although i wonder are they gonna split up the Bellas? Maybe do a similiar thing with Lay-Cool loser leaves the company if one of them didnt resign

Possibly. Baby issues was the prevalent for the Bellas in the last season. They could do that loser leaves WWE bit if they wanted to resurrect that "I wished you had died in the womb" feud that got buried faster than the footage of HHH humping a mannequin in a casket.

• Advertisement

Pentecost wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity have they done that whole switch twins things at all since Nikki was er..enhanced? I haven't been paying attention.

Not since their return. Beyond Nikki's "enhancements" they have gone out of their way to look different. Nikki lightened her hair and they both wear different wrestling gear.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Based on that last feud, I'd look forward to another Bella vs. Bella feud about as much as I would shooting myself in the foot.

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Not since their return. Beyond Nikki's "enhancements" they have gone out of their way to look different. Nikki lightened her hair and they both wear different wrestling gear.

Plus, Nikki is a lot thicker (in the most fantastic way), than Brie, who's very athletically built

Based on that last feud, I'd look forward to another Bella vs. Bella feud about as much as I would shooting myself in the foot.

I know what you mean, but with all the "miscommunications" going on in their recent tag matches another Bella feud does seem to be brewing again.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Plus, Nikki is a lot thicker (in the most fantastic way), than Brie, who's very athletically built

Nikki definitely doesn't miss Squat days at the gym.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Ridley

JBL keeps saying Adrian Neville.

As he should!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

NOTHING OF CONSEQUENCE AND WASN'T ENTERTAINING

Basically its Chris 'company-man' Jericho in a nutshell nowadays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,254 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Seems like Xavier Woods is the likely one to turn on New Day since he seems to be taking the "New Day Suck" chants the worse, going by their interview.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Seems like Xavier Woods is the likely one to turn on New Day since he seems to be taking the "New Day Suck" chants the worse, going by their interview.

The Demise of New Day, available on DVD & Blu-Ray this Fall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Ridley

Good to see Woods finally getting something to sink his teeth into, really.

Advertisement