Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online quote for house alarm.

Options
  • 06-04-2015 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Anybody know anyhere you can get a quick quote online?

Just an average price for what i would be looking for... everywhere ive tried seems to be enter your details and we will contact you which isnt of much use to me on a bank holiday monday....

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You are not going to get anything installed so what's the rush for a quote?.
    Try contacting some companies directly rather than online. Most reliable company's have a 24 hour number you could call or leave a message. I'm sure you could get talking to a person who would look after you. There are some companies listed in the sticky and there is also a sticky with a link to the PSA register for licenced installers.
    Where are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

rogieop wrote: »
    Anybody know anyhere you can get a quick quote online?

Just an average price for what i would be looking for... everywhere ive tried seems to be enter your details and we will contact you which isnt of much use to me on a bank holiday monday....

This is not a home appliance you are buying, us installers have to visit the site to which the proposed system is being installed, meet with whom ever is responsible for the site. Then do what is known as a Risk Assessment and present the responsible person on site with a System Design Proposal.

So no, you wouldn't get that online on a Bank Holiday Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

Safenet have an online quote thing.

I don't know how accurate this is or if there are any undisclosed costs etc but it may help. The alarm quoted may not even be suitable for your property.

http://www.safenet.ie

Advertisement