Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - bus eireann

Options
  • 06-04-2015 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hello,
    So im trying to find out how much a return ticket from sligo town to rosses point is but rosses point doesnt appear on the list of destinations on buseireann, im nearly sure theres a bus running there, can someone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

koolis02 wrote: »
    Hello,
    So im trying to find out how much a return ticket from sligo town to rosses point is but rosses point doesnt appear on the list of destinations on buseireann, im nearly sure theres a bus running there, can someone help?

See here:

http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=248#Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jordi1910

I'll ask here as I don't want to start another thread related to fares. Does anyone know if I'll have to pay the same fares traveling from Second Sea Road to town as from Strandhill? From Strandhill is 4 Euros but within the town (on S1 route) it's only 1.70... Anyone knows the ticket fee for under 2 kids?

Advertisement