Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long lasting fake tan

Options
  • 06-04-2015 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I have a wedding weekend coming up and only bringing carry on luggage. Is there any good false tans that will last longer than one shower?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭zoeybelle

Hi, would u get a spray tan done? I get a hi-shi spray tan and unlike some other it lasts the guts of a week and gives an amazing natural colour. Otherwise there is a hi she bottle of self tan and wierdly the best wearing tan for me is the Cocoa Brown which is cheap as chips , looks great and wears perfect. For me those 2 tans are theones that always gets me loads of compliments and no orange bits :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Coco brown works for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭lovelabel

Do you use the developing cocoa Browne or the one hour wash off?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Mystery_who

I'd advice getting a spray tan. Have a look around on facebook websites, there is loads of girls who are running their own mobile business for dirt cheap tans!
    I have a girl who comes to me does a full body spray for 15 euro and it lasts maybe a week or 2, she has so many different tones aswell.
    If i don't get a spray tan, I end up using Coco brown, this tan is good, but it does come off very scaly sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

I love coco brown as an overnight tan and it lasts at least 5 days before it fades then I just top up. I have been known to use the penny's tan too which is a nice colour on me :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Only ever used the 1 hour one :) it might smell a bit but doesn't streak

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭crestglan

Here's a tip to make you fake tan last a bit exfoliate skin 2 days before you apply fake tan for some reason smooth new skin is a way better base and makes tan last longer also if you shave legs don't shave just before you tan as this is how you get the bumpy leg affect

Advertisement