Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharmaceutical Science?

Options
  • 06-04-2015 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

I'm considering the level 7 for next year, however i never did physics or chem for my leaving. i also struggled with pass maths. would this course be too difficult and/or unrealistic for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

My girlfriend was in the exact same position as you. She said you'll just have to work just a bit harder than everyone else but its doable because they start from the basics and work on from there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭taytobreath

There's a maths learning centre where you can go in and have one on one tutoring free of charge its open 3-4 days a week and its for students like yourself, its never busy and if you use it to your full potential you will pass maths. Alot of mature students use it because they have been away from maths for years, but you have the advantage of just finishing maths for the l.c.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭idek1

There's a maths learning centre where you can go in and have one on one tutoring free of charge its open 3-4 days a week and its for students like yourself, its never busy and if you use it to your full potential you will pass maths. Alot of mature students use it because they have been away from maths for years, but you have the advantage of just finishing maths for the l.c.

Thanks for replying but I did pass my ordinary maths exam however I was just staying I struggled with the subject. Thanks for replying though I appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭idek1

My girlfriend was in the exact same position as you. She said you'll just have to work just a bit harder than everyone else but its doable because they start from the basics and work on from there. :)

Thank you so to you and your gf, really considering it now as an option

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭taytobreath

idek1 wrote: »
    Thanks for replying but I did pass my ordinary maths exam however I was just staying I struggled with the subject. Thanks for replying though I appreciate it

The maths learning centre is for students that are already in 3rd level college. It is based on campus in the FTG building

I think you misunderstood me

• Advertisement
Advertisement