Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 year USA graduate visa

Options
  • 06-04-2015 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys, i am doing my master at the moment in environmental engineering and I do meet all the requirement for the graduate visa to the state, I want to go early next year and i contacted several visa sponsors companies, so i understand the procedures, I started to look for internships now, I know its early but it seems difficult to get one. How did u guys manage? did you have to get an internship before leaving to the states? was it difficult to find one while you are there? ANY tips will help please im so confused.
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

Try IAESTE although you might be too late now... iaestelc.ie

Although you should contact them anyway, to see if the timing would right for 2016, they tend to typically start around May to line up with the school year, but there night be a bunch of others on different dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Hi, just spotted this thread coz am thinking of doing something similar.

Did you go OP? How is it?

Anyone else do one recently and if so what is it like? Is it difficult to get an internship?

Advertisement