Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in bray

• 06-04-2015 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking for recommendations for gyms in bray or nearby I only know two the one on the royal and shoreline thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭Son of Jack

I have a family member training with Taylor Made down at the Harbour since this time last year.
    Early mornings and evenings really suits them and they are very happy with the support they get and the progress they have made.
    Level of expertise among the staff there are sky high and there is a sense of camaraderie among the members
    http://taylormadebray.wix.com/taylormade#!training-schedule/c66t

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Gyms that I know of without making any comment on whether they are good or not:

- Shoreline Leisure in Bray and Greystones
    - Merrill Leisure in the Royal Hotel
    - The Xfit one next to the Esplanade Hotel on Seafront
    - Xfit one opposite graveyard on Killarney Road (Ballywaltrim end)
    - Taylormade at the Bray Boxing Club at the Harbour
    - What used to be Jackie Skelly's in Charlesland in Greystones- can't remember the new name
    - Ben Dunne's in Cherrywood

Advertisement