If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speaker Cable

Options
  • 06-04-2015 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I have an Onkyo TX-NR515 and Boston Acoustics Soundware XS 5.1 speakers bought from yourselves around 2 years ago. I’m moving house and the new place isn’t wired for surround sound. Can you recommend and quote for 45 metres of speaker cable.

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

I have an Onkyo TX-NR515 and Boston Acoustics Soundware XS 5.1 speakers bought from yourselves around 2 years ago. I’m moving house and the new place isn’t wired for surround sound. Can you recommend and quote for 45 metres of speaker cable.

Thanks!
    Hi hulio jordio,  I would recommend the QED silver anniversary XT http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-100619-silver-anniversaryxt.aspx?swapstore=1 .  As it is silver plated it gives excellent clarity and detail.  Also due to the size of the binding posts on you speakers you are relatively limited to the thickness of cable that you can use, also with the white finish people find it easier to conceal the cable itself, rather than the more normal copper finish

Regards Stephen 

• Registered Users Posts: 11 hulio jordio

Hi,

Thanks!
    Hi hulio jordio,  I would recommend the QED silver anniversary XT.  As it is silver plated it gives excellent clarity and detail.  Also due to the size of the binding posts on you speakers you are relatively limited to the thickness of cable that you can use, also with the white finish people find it easier to conceal the cable itself, rather than the more normal copper finish

Regards Stephen 
    Hi,
    I ordered this cable on-line last night. Do you have an estimated delivery date to Galway?
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,
    I ordered this cable on-line last night. Do you have an estimated delivery date to Galway?
    Thanks

hulio,

Thanks for the order - we despatched it today so hopefully you should receive it tomorrow - very latest Monday, I'll PM you a tracking reference in the next 5 and you can check it out - but I'd be fairly sure it'll arrive in time for the weekend.

Thanks again for the biz- its much appreciated

Atvb

John Mc& crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 11 hulio jordio

Hi,
    Thanks

hulio,

Thanks for the order - we despatched it today so hopefully you should receive it tomorrow - very latest Monday, I'll PM you a tracking reference in the next 5 and you can check it out - but I'd be fairly sure it'll arrive in time for the weekend.

Atvb

John Mc& crew
    Hi John, received the speaker cable this morning, thanks!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,
    Thanks

hulio,

Atvb

John Mc& crew
    Hi John, received the speaker cable this morning, thanks!
    Hi Hulio Jordio.

Excellent that it arrived swiftly for you.

Now comes the hard part of re-wiring your system and setting it all back up one you have moved :). 

If you need anything in the future please drop us a post or PM. 

Have a good weekend.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.