Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog going to toilet in the house.

• 07-04-2015 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Just looking for some advise please. My dog has been peeing and pooing in the house lately. He is toilet trained and this is a new thing. It's been going on for about a month. There is no medical issue at play as I've had him checked out. Nothing has changed at all in our lifes at all.
    I have tried everything with him that I did when I first toilet trained him. Treats for outside and none for inside. We put him in his bed when he does it and we limit his water when we need to.
    What is worse about it is that he holds it during the day no problem but he gets up in the middle of the night and pees. It's like a habit with him!

Has anyone any tips or advise or anything that might be able to help us out!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Certainly sounds like something is upsetting him!

What are you cleaning the areas with? Does he always go in the same place?

Advertisement