Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when to book accommodation :)

• 07-04-2015 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

hey im hoping to study in ucc this September, when would you want to book accommodation :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭Frigating

As soon as possible, so now if you can

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 Ag_science2015

IM hoping to do Business in UL so where would be the best place for campus. I hope to get on campus when the list opens up again in august but as a back up plan where should i book off campus to be close to the Kemmy business school. Please give your opinions on the different campuses and give me rent prices if you know them

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Mahmoudsaid_1

As soon as you can

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

A lot of the on campus accommodation opens early in the year, some around February I think. I know it's difficult to know where you could end up, relying on points or what not, but if you want to secure a place, and booking is open, then get onto it asap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Ring the place you want to stay and ask them from what day they are taking bookings from and ring on that day.

Do not leave it wait though as places can be snapped up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭SuperSayian

ASAP, places in UCC book up incredibly fast. Get the dates bookings open and do your best to be one of the first in line if you want student accommodation. If you're looking for digs/house ring now too just to be sure.

Advertisement