Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MLB 15: The Show

Options
  • 07-04-2015 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭

Couldn't find a thread on this game so apologies if there already is one! Anyone playing this? Just got it on PS Store so just downloading; looks great on streams I've been watching

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Couldn't find a thread on this game so apologies if there already is one! Anyone playing this? Just got it on PS Store so just downloading; looks great on streams I've been watching

Try as they might, there'll never be a fun Baseball game aside from Wii Sports imho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Cormac... wrote: »
    Try as they might, there'll never be a fun Baseball game aside from Wii Sports imho :)

Ha must be the only person in Ireland playing it by the looks of things haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I'm a big baseball fan and have gotten the last few releases but there's not been any changes with the game and it's gotten stale. Will be giving it a miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I'll go with that. I got last years game and as far as I'm concerned there is no reason to get the new version at all.

Are they hard to pick up as in the controls? Will be my first time whenever the download finally ends

• Advertisement

Nah, easy enough. You can change them to harder controls if you like also.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

They're not bad. Timing of the swing was the part that took me longest.

Game finally finished downloading last night and got a game or two in; enjoying it so far and it looks amazing! If anyone else out there is playing on PS4 the add me markcahill1985 would be up for a few games until I get hang of it!

Anyone playing this? Want a few online games if anyone is up for it.

Desecrator666 is my PSN ID.

Advertisement