Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Over ear headphones - recommondation

• 07-04-2015 8:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭

Looking for a decent set of on/over ear headphones - will mainly be used to listen to music through laptop or iPhone in my apartment - so looking for good sound quality rather than design or portability - max budget E300 but would ideally stick in the E150-200 range unless I'm going to get something far better for a little extra?

Also one key requirement is that my ears don't get really warm after listening for an hour or so - have found this to be an issue with budget pairs in the past - might be better going for on ear rather than over ear in that case?

Advertisement